We are looking for a creative and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing team. You will report to our Marketing & Events Manager, and your role will include creating engaging written, graphic, and social media content for campaigns.
The successful candidate will be creative, an excellent communicator, detail-oriented, proficient in social media and graphic design, and have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Write, schedule, and publish social media posts to grow and engage audience across all platforms.
- Analyze performance of social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube) by utilizing analytic features on each social platform.
- Contribute to the design of various marketing assets (i.e. presentation slides, e-mail campaigns, promotional banners, website, etc.).
- Research and evaluate various areas of the agrifood and marketing industries (i.e. trends, tools, strategies, topics, writers, etc.) and propose adjustments to current strategies accordingly.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Graphic design experience required
- Strong MS Office and Adobe Suite skills required
- Professionalism and ability to quickly learn and process information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a deadline-oriented and fast-paced team environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and time manage assigned projects
- Experience using WordPress a plus
|Job Category||Careers at THRIVE|