AGTECH IMMERSION PROGRAM
Accelerating Brazil’s most innovative
agriculture and food companies
The THRIVE | ApexBrasil Agtech Immersion Program aims to identify and support top Brazilian entrepreneurs and
innovators who are developing cutting edge solutions for the global agtech value chain, providing mentorship and
accelerating access to investment, partnerships, networks, and business opportunities in the U.S. and North America.
If your company fits the criteria below, apply now!
with innovative agtech solutions
Registered in Brazil (CNPJ), preferably IP protected, that have
strong potential for international expansion and/or
attraction of foreign investment. At this stage, companies
should already have one or more products commercialized
and be in their growth stage phase.
• Novel crop protection (row & specialty crops)
• Novel crop nutrition (row & specialty crops)
• Emissions and regenerative ag (row crops)
• Irrigation & water management (row & specialty crops)
• Farm data management platforms (row & specialty crops)
• On farm robotics and automation (specialty crops)
• Risk management (row crops)
• Digital / novel input solutions for animal health and welfare
• Foodtech solutions: Post-harvest quality & novel packaging;
Novel ingredients (tropical biodiversity, novel proteins); food loss
Out of scope: ag marketplaces, food consumer packaged goods, food delivery, online grocery and food retail.
Join a week of virtual, live workshops, including a pitch masterclass with THRIVE’s top pitch coach, group coaching sessions led by THRIVE mentors, hear from successful THRIVE Alumni companies and industry specific subject matter experts dedicated to preparing companies for U.S. expansion and investor readiness.
You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities through THRIVE’s extensive global network, press and media.
Access to corporate partners, farmers, entrepreneurs & investors from THRIVE’s extensive global network.
Potential for selected startups to be invited to participate in THRIVE’s Accelerator Programs.
Be shortlisted for future partnership and engagement opportunities with THRIVE’s corporate network.
TAILORED, VIRTUAL CONTENT
Access THRIVE’s exclusive digital library to help guide your company business, finance & investment, go-to-market, growth strategy, and more.
You will have the opportunity to participate in a one week in-person Immersion Program in Silicon Valley.
THRIVE will connect you to corporate partners and investors from our network who may pursue investment. Following completion of the program, THRIVE may offer investment to select companies.
WORLD AGRITECH SUMMIT
Complimentary ticket, a dedicated booth, and pitch presentation opportunity at the World Agritech Summit 2023 – the largest U.S. agrifood venture capital event
THRIVE SEED CAMP
Access to all THRIVE Seedcamp activities, workshops, tours, networking events and interaction with THRIVE
Access to a private networking & speed dating event for winning companies and potential investors in Silicon Valley.
IMMERSION PREP SESSIONS
Access 1:1 mentorship sessions as preparation for your immersion week.
- Fit to the focus areas listed
- Ability to conduct business conversations in English and entire application including pitch deck in English
- Ability to participate in 75% of all the virtual mentorship sessions and workshops
- Ability to participate in all in-person Seed Camp activities in Silicon Valley from 13 to 17 March (if selected)
- Registered in Brazil (CNPJ)
- Team: experience and background of the team
- Technology is it a relevant and differentiated solution, is it patented? Is the solution already in the market? Does it present clear differentiation among key competitors?
- Traction: is the company profitable? Does the company have relevant number, size, and quality of partners?
- TAM (Total Addressable Market) : is the company targeting a large market? What is the size of the opportunity?
- Relevancy: how relevant and applicable is this solution to the North American market?
- Business readiness: readiness to attract investment, develop commercial partnerships & trials
The Promotion of Exports
ApexBrasil is a non-profit entity of collective interest and public utility,
which has the responsibility of implementing policies to promote exports
and attract foreign direct investments, in cooperation with the public
authorities and in accordance with national development policies,
particularly those related to the industrial, commercial, services and
Apex-Brasil’s mission is to develop the competitiveness of Brazilian
companies, promoting the internationalization of their business and the
attraction of Foreign Direct Investments (FDI).